| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Silute in September is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 96mm (3.8in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Silute September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Silute, Lithuania
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Silute:
- Riga, Latvia - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) NE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 228.1 kms (141.7 miles) ENE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 87.3 kms (54.3 miles) NE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 135.2 kms (84 miles) ENE
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) ENE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 106.6 kms (66.2 miles) E
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 209.9 kms (130.4 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 160.6 kms (99.8 miles) ESE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) SE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 247 kms (153.5 miles) ESE
- Varena, Lithuania - 233.8 kms (145.3 miles) ESE
- Suwalki, Poland - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) SE
- Grodno, Belarus - 257.4 kms (159.9 miles) SE