| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Silute in March is very cool at 0.3 °C (32.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in March is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Silute March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Silute, Lithuania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Silute:
- Riga, Latvia - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) NE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 228.1 kms (141.7 miles) ENE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 87.3 kms (54.3 miles) NE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 135.2 kms (84 miles) ENE
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) ENE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 106.6 kms (66.2 miles) E
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 209.9 kms (130.4 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 160.6 kms (99.8 miles) ESE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) SE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 247 kms (153.5 miles) ESE
- Varena, Lithuania - 233.8 kms (145.3 miles) ESE
- Suwalki, Poland - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) SE
- Grodno, Belarus - 257.4 kms (159.9 miles) SE