| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Silute in August is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 16:01 long with an average length of 15:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Silute August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Silute, Lithuania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Silute:
- Riga, Latvia - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) NE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 228.1 kms (141.7 miles) ENE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 87.3 kms (54.3 miles) NE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 135.2 kms (84 miles) ENE
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) ENE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 106.6 kms (66.2 miles) E
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 209.9 kms (130.4 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 160.6 kms (99.8 miles) ESE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) SE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 247 kms (153.5 miles) ESE
- Varena, Lithuania - 233.8 kms (145.3 miles) ESE
- Suwalki, Poland - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) SE
- Grodno, Belarus - 257.4 kms (159.9 miles) SE